Thursday 13 March 2014

A Little Bit of Brilliance - Home Decor - Corner Castle in a Suitcase


This beautiful gold and silver cardboard castle set was a Christmas ornament box set from Crate & Barrel that I just couldn't part with after the season was over. Instead, I decided to create a suitcase world, with a mini suitcase (lined in red for dramatic effect). The castle spilled out a bit, onto the windowsill, along with fake moss balls and rocks, spotted with tiny fake fuzzy trees I got at a boxing day sale at The Cross.


Tiny plastic grey sheep line the green felt hills, and mini deer look onto the still scene.


 

This little castle in a suitcase scene by my windowsill keeps me company as I draw and work. What's the most creative thing you do with a suitcase?





No comments:

Post a Comment