Wednesday 5 March 2014

Reading List - Portland Adventures

So I'm just a little excited about my trip. (That's a lie-I'm crazy excited!) One of the things I'm doing is researching what to do and where to go and where to eat in Portland. Today for The Reading List I wanted to share some blogs that have great ideas on this subject. Even if you're not planning a trip, they're great reads.


Spectacular Portland (It's Me, KP) - I love Kelly Purkey's blog anyways but finding out she had multiple posts about her many adventures to Portland was a bonus. Love her posts on the food there. Even though I doubt they have anything gluten free, Voodoo Donuts is sure to be fun to visit!

Honeymoon Portland Oregon (Ann-Marrie Loves) - I love Ann-Marie's blog as well and was excited to re-read about her honeymoon stop in Portland. Her photos just make the city seem alive. I can't wait to go to the Ace Hotel and check out their photo booth!

Portland Oregon Guide (Design Sponge) - Lastly is an old favorite Design Sponge! They have a huge blog post all about what to see and do and I can't wait to research it even more from there! I'm glad I'm going over a weekend so I can go to the Portland Market on Saturday. I love markets !

That's all for now but I'll let you know what is on my itinerary soon! Anyone have any great suggestions on what to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment