Monday 31 March 2014

You can make it beautiful - Birthday in a Card


So your friend lives in a different city and you're kind of broke but still want to send her something for her birthday to show you miss her and you care? That's the situation I found myself in when my BFF turned 31. What was I going to do?

Well a birthday in a card of course! I made this fun image to put on the front of her card using a fun chalkboard I had. I wanted some kind of pop up inside but alas, it just wasn't to be. 


I filled a small baggy with glitter and sparkles and sequins for confetti and added in these awesome candles I got from Target. 


I bought my friend a few small things for her birthday - a face mask, a chocolate bar and some tea. Everything I think that makes a birthday awesome! Think about what your friend would enjoy on their birthday that is both flat so that it can fit in an envelope and fun!


And really that's it! Super simple but enjoyable. What would you put in a birthday in a card?

No comments:

Post a Comment